Professional

Women Transforming Media: Alyse Nelson

Directed by: Xenia Shin | Produced by: The MY HERO Project | Documentary | 2017 | USA

As the CEO/President of Vital Voices Global Partnership, which unleashes the power of women’s leadership all over the world, Alyse, who co-founded the organization, has expanded the network of women leaders to over 15,000 in 184 countries, tripling its size.

How did it all begin? She takes us back to the moment when she first heard the call to action that changed her life.

For More Information

Vital Voices
Alyse Nelson Acceptance Speech
<
>

Related Pages

Picture of Alyse Nelson
Alyse Nelson
Alyse Nelson is the President/CEO and co-founder of Vital Voices Global Partnership.
Picture of "A Walk Through the Land of a Thousand Hills" Wins Best of Fest
"A Walk Through the Land of a Thousand Hills" Wins Best of Fest
Congratulations to "A Walk Through the Land of a Thousand Hills," the winner of the Best of Fest Award and 1st place in the Environmental category.
Picture of 2017 MY HERO International Film Festival Set for November 11-12
2017 MY HERO International Film Festival Set for November 11-12
Join MY HERO for the 13th Annual International Film Festival in Santa Monica, Ca on November 11th and November 12th @ New Roads School.
Picture of 2020 Eva Haller Women Transforming Media Award Winners
2020 Eva Haller Women Transforming Media Award Winners
The Eva Haller WTM Award recognizes films telling women's stories. Watch the full-length winning film and excerpts from the awards ceremony .
Jeanne Meyers, Xenia Shin
Abigail Disney
We talk to documentary filmmaker and philanthropist Abigail Disney about why she became a documentary filmmaker, and her organizations Peace is Loud and the Daphne Foundation.wo
Eva and Yoel Haller
Activist, Philanthropist And Holocaust Survivor Eva Haller Wins First Annual Women Transforming Media Award
Picture of ALYSE NELSON SPEAKS OUT ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AT 13TH ANNUAL MHIFF
ALYSE NELSON SPEAKS OUT ON VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AT 13TH ANNUAL MHIFF
Turner Classic Movies
Cari Beauchamp
Cari Beauchamp's book and documentary, Without Lying Down, excavates the nearly lost history of women in early Hollywood--and connects us to inspiring figures like Frances Marion.
Picture of Cheri Gaulke Thanks MY HERO and the Eva Haller WTM Award
Cheri Gaulke Thanks MY HERO and the Eva Haller WTM Award
"Gloria's Call" by Cheri Gaulke is the 2018 MY HERO International Film Festival Winner of the Eva Haller Women Transforming Media Award.
WTM
Christine Devine, Broadcast Journalist
WTM
Erica Olson, TV Host