Princess Diana

by Arra from Prishtina

To be a hero you must be loving, brave, and caring. Princess Diana had all these qualities. Princess Diana showed love by helping charities. Lots of these charities included people with deadly diseases. Even though some of these  diseases were thought to be contagious, Princess Diana gave people hugs and sat with people dying from cancer and other illnesses. In the 1900s landmines were often used. It killed the earth and many people. Around 1995 Princess Diana stopped all landmines across the world. That took lots of bravery. Princess Diana showed care by raising millions of pounds to charities across the UK such as Centrepoint, The English National Ballet, Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, The Leprosy Mission, The National Aids Trust, and The Royal Marsden Hospital NHS Trust.  

Princess Diana was born July 1, 1961. Sadly, at age six Diana’s parents divorced. After that, Princess Diana went to boarding school and later to West Health School in Wales. A few years later in 1981, Diana married  Charles lll and had two sons, Prince Harry, and William. Then Princess Diana started to specialize in charity work. Every day she would visit and hug many sick people! Princess Diana helped raise millions  of pounds for charities across the UK. After a while Princess Diana stopped all landmines across the world. Later, in 1996 Charles and Diana divorced. Sadly, Princess Diana died in a car crash in Paris on August 31, 1997. 

Princess Diana’s biggest accomplishment was her charity work. Princess Diana spent her time with different charities making  people feel loved. Princess Dianas biggest challenge was depression. Instead of letting that take over her life she decided to do philanthropy work to make her life more meaningful. 

In conclusion, to be a hero you must be loving, brave, and caring. Princess Diana is a heroic person who has done so much for England and the world. She spent her time with people who were sick, and she stopped all the landmines across the world which made a big worldwide impact.