My Strength My Father

by Syed Muhammad Mukarram from Pakistan

Hero! What is meant by a hero? And who is a hero? Basically hero is a person that is much admired or shows great courage. We all have heroes in our lives. Like mother, father, brother etc.

In the eyes of any child, heroes come in many forms but for me, the epitome of heroism resides in one person, my father. My father is not a hero drawn from the pages of comic books or someone who wears a cape and flies through the skies. Instead, his heroism is woven into the fabric of everyday life, through acts of love, sacrifices and unwavering support.

This essay is a tribute to my father, my hero, whose influence has shaped me into the person today I am. From my earliest memories, my father has been an endless source of strength and supervision. His actions often speaking louder than words taught me the virtue of patience, perseverance, and hard work unlike the super -heroes of fiction; my father is rooted in reality dealing with life with a calm and composed demeanor.

His resilience in the face of adversity has shown me the true meaning of courage, teaching me to face my fears rather than flee from them. Furthermore, my father has taught me the importance of integrity and honesty. He lives by principles that inspire me to be a better person.

His commitment to doing the right thing, even when it’s not the easiest path, has instilled in me a deep sense of morality and ethics. I admire his ability to stand firm in his beliefs and his courage to uphold his values in every aspect of life.

In conclusion, my dad is my hero not of any superhuman capabilities, but because of his character and the profound impact he has had on my life.