Press_Release

My Hero to Host Art Project at 5th Annual Art & Nature Festival in Laguna

CONTACT:                                                                                                            FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Jeanne Meyers
Co-founder/Director
The MY HERO Project
949-376-5964
[email protected]

DRAW AND COLLAGE ANIMALS, TREES AND FLOWERS TO CREATE A PERSONAL NATURE-INSPIRED BOOKMARK

October 23, 2018 - The MY HERO Project Gallery will participate in the 5th Art & Nature Family Festival at the Laguna Art Museum on Sunday, November 4th, 2018 from 2-5 PM, inspiring young children and their family members to draw and collage environmentally-themed/nature bookmarks.

128689MY HERO Gallery Director Victoria Murphy helps children create hero-themed art at the 2017 Art and Nature Family FestivalPhoto by Eric Stoner

In its annual Art & Nature Festival, Laguna Art Museum presents special exhibitions, a commissioned outdoor work of art, lectures, panel discussions, films, and family activities on the theme of art’s engagement with the natural world. 

The museum opens its doors for a free family festival to visitors of all ages and offers a variety of interactive art, nature, and science activities, environmental information booths, and face painting.

The MY HERO Project Gallery has partnered with the Laguna Art Museum for each of the previous four Art & Nature Festivals.

Laguna Art Museum
307 Cliff Drive, Laguna Beach, CA, 92651
Phone: 949.494.8971