Adam Sandler

by Austin from Omaha

(www.google.com)
(www.google.com)

Everbody knows who Adam Sandler is, you know, the really funny guy. Well, I think that he's a great hero not only because he's a movie star, but because he set a goal, and achieved it with great success.

Adam Sandler was born on September 9th, 1966 in Brooklyn, New York. He was one of seven boys. Adam had always been the class clown, say all six of his brothers, but it wasn't until they urged him to perform at a Boston comedy club, that he was inspired to become a comedian when he was 17.

(www.google.com)
(www.google.com)

He attended New York University and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 1991. During his college studies, he performed on Saturday Night Live from 1990-1995. He even made the comedy, Going Overboard.

(www.google.com)
(www.google.com)

Adam's first main film role was the movie, Billy Madison, in 1995. This started off his movie career with a bang. And since then, he has made many other movies, such as Happy Gilmore, The Wedding Singer, Water Boy, Big Daddy, Mr. Deeds, Anger Management, and Fifty First Dates. In June of 2003, Adam Sandler married his long-time girlfriend, Jackie Titone.

Adam Sandler's story has effected my life by inspiring me to do whatever I would like to do. Adam Sandler never thought he would be a world famous movie star when he was growing up, but he put his mind to it and look at him now!

A&E Biography - Read more about Adam Sandler.

A&E. "Adam Sandler." [Online] Available http://www.biography.com.