Grant Gustin

by Romney and Harold from Taiwan

My Hero: Grant Gustin

"Life is precious. Don't forget that. Hug the ones you love and tell them that you love them every chance you get." Grant Gustin, 2017 Twitter.

119618Grant Gustin https://www.scifistream.com/2013/09/glees-grant-gustin-cast-as-arrows-flash/ 

Calling someone a hero is a powerful thing. It means a person that you think is a hero is not just a very nice human but they are special and have done some Heroic deeds. I think if you help somebody then you are a hero. Everyone can be a hero.

Thomas Grant Gustin was born January 14, 1990, Norfolk, Virginia, United States. His parents are Tom Gustin and Tina Haney. He has a sister named Gracie and a brother named Tyler.

He is known for his role as Barry Allen, he is also the Flash on the CW series - The Flash and Arrow, and he is my favorite actor, and his role as Sebastian Smythe on the Fox series Glee.

Gustin began filming A Mother's Nightmare, an original film for the Lifetime network. Even if I have not seen this movie, but I know this movie will be very nice. Actress Annabeth Gish and Jessica Lowndes will also perform in the movie. And on July 11th 2012 it was announced that Gustin had landed a major role in the independent film Affluenza. I think he is the best actor in my heart.

119616The Flashhttps://i.pinimg.com/736x/8f/0a/51/8f0a5154886efa00c277fdeff3a2bd11--reverse-flash-kid-flash.jpg  

And my favorite super hero is the Flash, I think Gustin is the best actor to play the Flash, the Flash can run very fast, there are many bad guys to attack him, but he is just very brave. I like him very much. He is my hero forever.

Some people think that an actor can’t be a hero, but I think an actor can also be a brave hero! I think when they play someone like the Flash in a  movie. They show a great example for everyone!