User Reviews:
lesley | 3/4/2015 5:24 AM
anne frank will always be my HERO!!!!!!!
BSS045 | 11/9/2014 10:33 AM
This is really cool I've been wanting to know more and read more about  inspiring Anne Frank
shikha shant | 2/23/2014 1:42 AM
this book is best book of a young teenager gul real life story ...................
charlie | 10/6/2011 7:28 AM
this book is an inspiration to all kids anne frank is a heroine
Rhiannon | 1/26/2011 3:42 AM
I love this book it taught me so much that I didn't know
SCIENCE GIRL | 11/22/2010 2:56 PM
I READ ANNE FRANK AND IT WAS A GOOD STORY IF I HAD NOT READ IT IT WOULD OF BEEN TO BAD FOR ME BUT THANKS TO MS.AVILA FOR BUYING US ABOOK OF ANNE FRANK AND I LOVED IT IT WAS AWSOME
xxxv | 3/3/2010 11:00 AM
I was truley inspired by anne's story my teacher asked me to do the research and when I did.Oh my gosh I couldnt stop the flow of my tears I just can't belive if Anne and Margot survived for just the last 2 weeks they would have got to see their dad again and if their mom could go without food for one more day the whole family could have been reunited.I just...I am just...(sniffle)So upset that Anne died so soon.Yet I remember Anne got to see her BFL Lies at camp.But something I have learned also that don't judge the book by its cover I was a little upset when a boy in my class said that Anne Frank was ugly I do not know if he was joking but I was insulted I LOVE anne frank and she did not deserve to die at 15.But one thing thats wonderful.Her dream came true,"When I grow up I wish to be a famous writer,"Those words came true and that's one thing that Anne became,Anne you are to beatiful on the inside and outside and I hope you R.I.P.
Isabella | 9/8/2009 10:09 AM
I thought it was sad but a good book.Im glad i picked Anne frank for my hero
sade | 2/27/2009 6:57 AM
i absolutely love the book it is  one  of the best books i have ever read it was just straight up wrong how she was treated and how she died
imogen | 1/9/2009 6:43 AM
yes i agree with all your comments she is such an inspirational person and has inspired me to be who i am and do whatever i want. iv also leant a valuable life lesson that we should never ever judge anyone on their skin colour, religion etc even though i already knew not to do this, its just reinforced it even more!

its so sad to find out that she died like a month before bergen-belsen was liberated. her story will live on for years and she did become famous and live on in the hearts of others like she wanted. i think she would be very happy that her story is shared with so many others and that she has inspired so many. peace out! xxx
e.bunnii | 9/22/2008 11:01 PM
i read this book in the 7th grade and still soo it is in my head she was such a descriptive writer, every  moment had me on me feet.. i would recomend this book to any child that loves on your toes descriptive writing. anne frank is hero not only to me but to all young girls around the world.
Gossip girl upper east side | 9/21/2008 12:39 PM
I READ HER DIARY AND THE BOOK MY NAME IS ANNE, SAD AND INTERESTING I SAW ANNE FRANK THE WHOLE STORY MOVIE WHICH SHOWS WHAT ANNE WENT THROUGH FROM THE ANNEX TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMP TO WHEN SHE DIED OF TYPHUS.
sarah jessica | 8/26/2008 6:45 PM
Anne frank is my hero im interested about her diary and what she went through i have seen both of the movies that were made about her even the one that showed the concentration camps very very sad i have been interested about her for 4 years
lena | 8/20/2008 2:10 AM
this is a really good book and its sweet
S K | 6/18/2008 6:01 AM
anne Frank's life story is not one u get get to hear or read alot. Anne Frank u were extraordinary, And im pretty sure every1 will agree, R.I.P Sista!
Sharif | 5/22/2008 9:00 PM
i loved the way she looked through the coloured glasses of life.she was courageous and such girls are very rare in nature.i wish if i had been able to make aconversation with her.
chloe | 5/7/2008 3:29 AM
Ann Frank will be remembered for ever she is a great person who handeld things well shes great
S K | 3/31/2008 5:19 AM
YH TABITHA, SHE INSPIRED ME TOO. P.S WHO DO U THINK LEAKED THE SECRET
?
I HAVE A GD THOUGHT
S K | 3/29/2008 8:36 PM
anne frank
she was a real inspiration
may she R.I.P
tabitha | 3/6/2008 7:52 AM
I THiNK SHE iNSPiRED L0Ts 0F PE0PLE AND ALS0 MYSELF I L0VE ANNE FRANk
S K | 3/1/2008 8:52 PM
Anne Frank was real inspiring. she had this thing round her which makes you realise how lucky you are. She would be 82 this year
Maia | 2/21/2008 3:28 AM
I have read many of annes stories and i can't explain how joyful and depressed they made me feel for I see myself as anne frank and always will for she is one of my great heros in life and always will be
jayson | 1/16/2008 7:08 AM
this book is great. she is so positive it is unbelievable. om reading it in my class. and it inspired. i love anne frank
Christy | 12/12/2007 12:22 PM
The play is very different from the book. I believe that the book was much better. Anne's story about her life was very sad, but yet entertaining.
Jo | 11/27/2007 4:53 AM
This book is amazing since Anne had a hard life especially when she started off as a perfectly ordinary girl. She was Jewish and she kept hold of her faith when she and her family were going through so much. She is a fantastic character
GLP | 11/7/2007 2:27 AM
VERY GOOD BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!#1
malayan people | 7/30/2007 1:25 PM
it is a good story book and i like her characteristic
nikki | 5/15/2007 7:28 AM
i love anne frank so much she is my number one hero in world war two.                  i just finished a book about her and it is so sad but it cool when she falls in love with peter i really wish they could have got married but God said it was time for them to go.
mn | 5/10/2007 12:19 AM
I love Anne Frank
*Emily* | 4/18/2007 3:00 AM
I used this book for a book project and I got an A+!!!
Emily | 4/18/2007 2:58 AM
Anne Frank is very inspiring and it's a shame that she died at such a young age.
micket | 4/16/2007 2:19 AM
cool book rock on
Mahnoor | 4/5/2007 4:46 AM
i really really liked this book it has inspired me alot
stephanie nunez | 3/22/2007 9:19 AM
well i read both books i did a book report on her because she went through a lot and she could not get the things that us girls get these days and thats why i read the book because i wanted to see what she went through.
Sarah x~x~ | 3/14/2007 6:37 AM
i read this book and i dont think i stopped crying. I did a re project on Anne frank and never  really realised what she went through until i loked it up on the internet. I also never realli thought about readng her book but doing my project made me want to read it so much. I couldnt believe what she went through and i know we all need to be very grateful for what we have today. She is a true inspiration to me and i know she is my true role model and i think she is lots of other peoples as well and we nned to remenber all those that went through the pain and trauma that the holocaust causes x x x x
Jinnefer | 3/2/2007 6:54 AM
I really enjoyed all of the book Sometimes I wish I was her.
Haily | 2/26/2007 12:48 AM
When i read her book and i thought it was great. It was sad what she had to go through and very scary i look to  her as one of my heros!
                        Sincerly
                             ~Haily~
Molly Anderson | 2/20/2007 2:30 AM
My first impression over this book was "astonishing..." I mean, I knew who she was and about the Holocaust, but I never took them personally. By reading this book, I learned an imperative life lesson: immense motivation and courage are essential survivor factors to sustain one's personal belief.
Ashley | 2/12/2007 3:09 AM
Great book it made me cry at times.
Yalina Sutton | 1/17/2007 3:48 AM
this book was good because as a African American when we were slaves we some times went into hiding so that we would not be killed. As anne frank was unjustly treated so was blacks that is why I'm imspired by this book.
Heather | 11/21/2006 2:05 AM
This story is very touching.  It makes you really think about what you have in life.
yuyi | 7/19/2006 10:03 PM
good
Danielle Michaelsen | 5/23/2006 12:35 AM
I think the story was really sad. But it touched me and I wish Anne and all of the other jews didn't have to go through that and I think Anne is a inspiration to me and many other people and I bet if Anne was alive today she would be shocked of how famous she is!!
Chelsea | 5/4/2006 8:15 AM
I personally thought that she was such a huge voice throughout all the Jews that were suffering and hiding at that time. Althought, I'm sure, there were plenty of other Jewish people who held a pen and a paper each day to write about what was going on. Only, in this case, this girl let you hold on to every word, even if it wasn't meant for the whole world to see. She is inspiration to others who look up to her as the girl who changed the way some people looked at Jews. People back then, were too stereotypical, it was common they would do that to others. It's a terrible thing. Especially, when it not only happened to Jews as well. I have never been so interested in the Holocaust. With a fascination of how some Jews survived it. Today, there is still judgments based on Jews, but it will never be the same as it was before. A lot has changed, and for the better too. Jewish people are said to be greedy but in reality that's a stereotype... In other words, I have no idea why Hitler would just target the Jews, for such a stupid reason. Anne Frank wasn't hopeless, she had HOPE.
Amber Leyba | 4/13/2006 5:16 AM
I read this book in class and it really touched me and I know I'm very lucky today. I just wished Anne Frank had a chance to live life to the fullest. She is a role model to me and I can't stop thinking of her story I love it.
Annie Frankforts | 3/9/2006 1:56 PM
This book is amazing in soo many different ways. It touched my heart that it even made me cry. I spent so much time on the book that i just wanted to read it again and again. It is a huge inspiration to me and a everyone else in this world. Thank you anne frank for writing this book. She is truly my hero and she is just amazing... JESSICA LINDEN IS MY HERO TOO..
howie long | 3/6/2006 8:14 AM
this was a very great book. it had inspired me to write about Anne Frank and the tragedies she went through. It touched me very much
Kristy | 1/11/2006 7:16 AM
I really enjoyed this book it is interesting...She is a great hero
Laura | 12/14/2005 11:29 AM
iY'M READ'N DA BOOK NOW iN DA 8TH GRADE, AND iT iZ A REALLi GREAT BOOK. AT FiRST i THOUGHT DAT iT WOULD B BOR'N, BUT WEN i ACTUALLi READ iT, iT WAZ iNTEREST'N, LEARN'N BOUT DA HOLOCAUST, THiNK'N BOUT HOW i WOULD FEEL iF i WER HER, iT MADE MEE CRY. iT REALLi DiD, CAUSE i WOULD BE TERRiFiED HiD'N & TRY'N NOT 2 B FOUND BY DA GRUNE POLiCE, SHE iZ AN iNSPERATION.
Brittany Dewolf | 10/30/2005 2:53 AM
this book is very upsetting. even though i didnt read the whole book only parts it was very good. Anne did not deserve to die. just cuz people were jews doesnt make a difference. are u gonna put your own shoes hidden some where because they have a different name brand and are different colors no..but this was a good book and im writing a character sketch on it right now for reading class. its kinda hard, but i got alot of information about anne so thanks!
Meecy_gurL | 5/27/2005 10:33 AM
Her struggle to keep hope alive through the darkest days of the century has touched the hearts of millions.
Joseph Lepy | 5/21/2005 5:14 AM
I didn't want to read this book at first because it is about a girl, and I didn't think I'd be interested in reading about someone of the opposite gender.  It turns out that I loved the book and Anne is an inspiration to me, and I think of her examples whenever I'm writing.  
Emilia Hander | 5/21/2005 5:10 AM
I read this book for a project with my best friend, and we were both deeply moved.  We look up to Anne as a great writer, and a very brave girl.  If you haven't read this book, I would highly reccomend it.
Sara~Beth | 4/19/2005 11:41 AM
I loved the book! It really showed me that i need to be strong through the hard times in life. Anne didn't let anyone take her hope away from her. I am learning about her from a research report and i am learning all about her and what she had to go through. She is a voice for all the people who died, who never said what was on their heart.
jalisa graves | 4/13/2005 8:01 AM
I really liked the book.I saw the movie like eight times.Her wonderful storey showed me that I should be gratful for evrything I have.
babygirlsaratoga | 3/28/2005 1:32 AM
i like the book because it showed you how they had to live back then and how very lucky she was to be alive.
reem | 3/19/2005 6:31 AM
I loved her and I love the book and her story.
jeffrey | 2/6/2005 9:08 PM
Anne Frank's story is to show you the dark side of humanity and teaches us a lesson that racism hopefully never gets that bad again
jennyrose | 2/5/2005 2:15 PM
A melancholic book, but yet the best book I've ever read. If only I could write a book about her, it would never end.
Teri | 1/19/2005 2:49 AM
I loved this book.. especially the photographic rememberence because it gives you an up close and personal look at her life. It was really sad and I can't believe she kept her spirit up after being in hiding for so long.
Skater lover | 12/22/2004 11:17 AM
I really like this story. it's  really sad.
it was messed up because they didn't get to eat alot.
noura | 12/3/2004 7:52 PM
this is a touching one. no other book can touch your soul in such a way. I really like this book. good job.
Anjan | 10/31/2004 1:54 PM
this is a touching one. no other book can touch your soul in such a way. The pain this 13 year old had gone through was immense and yet she was there without panicking. As you read the book, you want to know more about her...want her to be freed and be happy again. And you really feel sorry at the end when she dies just before days her camp got freed. I love this book.
jennifer aguilar | 8/11/2004 4:46 AM
that is a really good story about that little girl that used to be in a house almost for three years. The one's that are free should appeciate their life and keep doing those good things that we all have in this world.
Hannah Johnson | 6/15/2004 3:38 AM
I liked the book but it was quite sad. I want to know who else was a hero in the story.
melanie | 6/6/2004 3:29 PM
I REALLY liked her book. It is an inspiration to me. Anne  is my hero and I thank her for writing her book . It was really quite good .
BRIANA | 5/7/2004 12:15 AM
I liked her book. If she was still alive, she would have written a lot of books. She will always be my hero.
Danielle Christopherson | 5/5/2004 10:17 AM
I at first had to be forced to read the Diary of Anne Frank in my 8th grade English class, but then realized that Anne Frank was an amazing person and an inspiration to me as well as many others.  I think that reading about someone my age going through things that I couldn't imagine really made me appreciate life.
darian earing | 4/2/2004 1:17 AM
I think that Anne Frank was a famous person. She was very brave. I would never have been able to handle things like she did. I would have been scared to death. She is my HERO! I love reading about her!
Christine | 3/21/2004 10:46 PM
I really liked the book. I had to read it for 8th grade English. I'm glad I read it, it was a real inspiration. But I wish she would have lived and then married Peter. That would have been an inspirational love story.
megan | 2/12/2004 10:52 AM
The book was great and made you think about how lucky you have it now. The book is absoulutely tear jerking and the truth.

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews