Albert Einstein

by Cherry and Winnie from Taiwan

My Hero: Albert Einstein

https://www.cmoney.tw/notes/note-detail.aspx?nid=35837                                                                                                                                                                                                 “The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving”

Albert Einstein

I think a hero is someone that is contributive member of the society and cares about others.

Albert Einstein was considered the greatest scientist of the 20th century and one of the greatest of all time. His discoveries and theories have greatly influenced science in many fields.

Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14, 1879. His father was a salesman and engineer. His mother specialized in piano. He had a lot of pull with his parents. He was interested in science and music. Also, he played the violin very well. He got most joy in life out of music.

He learned to use words only after he was 2 years old, and he developed a strange habit that he would whisper to himself several times before he wanted to speak until he felt satisfied, he would speak out loud. When he was five, his father gave him a compass. It became one of his later interests in physics.

He was the winner of Nobel Prize in Physics. He is regarded as one of the greatest physicists who ever lived. He formulated the special and general theories of relativity(specifically mass-energy equivalence,  E=mc ²). That was one of the reasons he was my hero.

https://kr.123rf.com/photo_7855042_stock-photo.html

He became my hero not only because of his scientific achievements but also in his study of the pursuit of truth of which he never gave up. He has said many famous sayings, “like Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”, “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”, “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” These quotes remind me that when I am proud, it is best to Know humility. Be a person who contributes to the world. Albert Einstein’s image is deeply rooted in our hearts                                                       .

Cherry and Winnie