Diana: Princess of the People

By Tanya Lee Stone

Publisher: Lerner Publishing Group, April 1999
ISBN: 0761312625
MY HERO recommends this book to children readers.
Synopsis
One of the most well-known figures of our time, Diana, Princess of Wales, lived a short but meaningful life. She used her royal status and high profile to help many people, touching them literally and figuratively by reaching out to AIDS patients, sufferers of leprosy, victims of land mines, and countless others. She also gave the royal family a human, approachable face, and was adored by her public in England and around the world. This book follows her life from childhood to its sudden end, and examines the challenges she faced being in the public eye.
User Reviews:
patty | 12/1/2010 9:20 AM
this book helped me understand a lot of things
Callahan | 3/10/2008 10:29 AM
loved it! you should really read it!!!!!!!
Ashley <3 | 2/8/2007 2:47 AM
read it, loved it, talked about it! always something great to read!
amanda | 2/4/2007 7:06 PM
i think if she hadnt died she would have done alot of the great things in her life
rosa | 3/10/2006 1:48 AM
I think that she is a woman who inspires people like me and other people
Elsa | 11/26/2005 10:19 AM
She was a great woman that loved to help everyone in need.
Jasmine Allaway | 2/10/2005 2:41 AM
It was very good and i thought it was interesting
cake cirk | 11/9/2004 9:54 AM
i really enjoyed the book. thank you so much for publishing a very interesting book!!!
derty | 11/2/2004 10:01 AM
i loved it. it helped me understand the different aspects of life itself. thank you for writing and publishing a really inspiring book telling the truth about Diana!
cara | 10/26/2004 12:36 PM
this book helped me to understand her life was more than power and money.
Josie | 10/17/2004 9:34 PM
It's amazing that someone with so much power and money could be so kind and be so heroic in the way she helped people. A hero is not someone who wins a medal for a race, they are an inspiration and a dedicated person, a hero is someone like Diana who truly makes a difference in the world.

Write your comments
  • Only registered users can write reviews