Aaron Hyde

by andrew from ortonville

Aaron you know that your my hero!

Aaron is a good friend. Actually, I take that back... he's a great friend. Mabye one of the best friends I have ever had, and he is most definitely my hero!

I have so many good things to say about Aaron, that I could go on and on about them all. First, I would say that he is very determined. When he tries to be funny, is an example. He doesn't always achieve this, but he tries and I respect that. Also he tries very hard at sports. For instance, this year he won both nationals and state GOR wrestling. I only knew that I was so close to one good wrestler, and now I know there are two!

What else is it about Aaron, you ask? Well I would definitely say he is kind. He is always talking about his sister and how great she is. Now if you ask me, that's pretty awesome! I remember when I met him last year and I remember him walking around and kindly introducing himself to everyone. I would say that is the one thing he isn't: shy.

Most of all, I would have to say is he is determined. I can't think of one thing he would want to do that he doesn't try his hardest at. Especially in sports, I am always wondering why he is bouncing around and wearing this funny face. Then I relize he's getting ready to do what he wants to do. I know for a fact that he's thinking about what he's going to do, and how he's going to do it. Now having the ability to zone like that is pretty neat, don't you think so?

Now you know who the greatest person I know is. I think you're probably even wanting to be his friend forever and ever at this point too!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my hero page!