Adam Sandler

by Esteban from Buenos Aires

Adam cartoon (http://www.drawmyface.co.uk/images/caricatures/full_size/adam_sandler_caricature.jpg)

My hero is Adam Sandler because he followed his dream which was being a successful actor, a comedian actor. He realized he had a gift, making people laugh. So he dedicated to a comedy career, once in Brooklyn, New York, his home and his inspiration. He is a comedy master, one of the most famous actors in the world.

Adam Sandler is important to me because he proves to the world that he followed his dream, and as a great result he is a great actor. He makes people laugh and everybody needs a little giggle once in a while, especially when you are depressed, or when you are having a rough time. If you are like that, watch his shows, he may have the best medicine: he will make you laugh. The best part of all is that he is a famous hero. He made a difference in my life; he made me believe that I can be good at whatever I like. I’m not going to let anyone tell me I can’t do what I want to do.

All these ideas lead us to the conclusion that you must always follow your dream. And if you do it, you can always make big things, big assignments, that someday you can be good at what you want to do. It proves that everybody can be a hero by doing great hazards. They could change from unimportant people to be big people, just because they followed their dreams. We need more heroes in this world and it is up to every single person to decide what they want to do. That is what happened to Adam Sandler and what I hope that happens to me.