Adam Sandler

by Ryan from Montana

My hero is Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler is an actor, musician, and a comedian, which are the things I want to be when I grow up. He has a lot of funny songs including the Hanukah Song, Lunch Lady Land, and Ode to my Car. He also makes hilarious movies like Don’t mess with the Zohan, Happy Gilmore, Little Nicky, and Mr. Deeds. He is my hero because he is the kind of guy I want to be when I grow up.

Adam Sandler is really funny and is good at acting. He is also really good at playing the guitar. He plays funny songs and sings them too. He also does comedy and stuff like that.

Adam Sandler is Jewish and I wonder what it was like for him growing up. He had seven brothers. At school he was a class clown. He likes to see people smile and loves to make people laugh. He donates to a lot of things. He doesn’t care about the money he makes, he just cares about the smiles he gets.

Adam Sandler is my hero because he is one of the funniest actors I have seen. I look up to him because he is a good musician and likes to make people smile. Also I am a class clown too. He has inspired me by how he plays the guitar and his hilarious songs. Also he has lessons in some movies like Eight Crazy Nights.

Adam Sandler is my hero. He isn’t greedy at all and he donated 1 million dollars to the Boys and Girls Club. He will always make someone smile. Most of his songs are about things like lunch ladies and his crappie car or Hanukah. That is why he is my hero.