Adam Sandler

by Oscar from Glendale

Adam Sandler
Adam Sandler

A hero is not someone who you know in person. A person who you look at and you will feel a little better than before. A hero can also save your spirit. You can be down one day and be cheered up by the stuff your hero does. You can know them, but you don’t have to. They can inspire you with their actions.

The hero I choose is Adam Sandler. My hero Adam Sandler was born in September 9, 1966. My hero lives in his house in California. This hero makes a difference to me because he is a comedian. He makes me laugh. Adam Sandler makes people laugh. He has donated one million dollars to the Boys and Girls Club. He doesn’t care about the money he makes. The only thing that he cares for is making people laugh or smile. He makes people laugh by making funny movies.

Adam Sandler has seven brothers. When he was in school he was the class clown. He tried out for a comedy club at the age of seventeen because his brother suggested him to. Adam Sandler made it into the Boston Comedy Club. He was Smitty on the Cosby Show. He has acted in movies like Click, The Longest Yards, Spanglish, 50 First Dates, Anger Management, Adam Sandler’s Eight Crazy Nights, Mr. Deeds, Big Daddy, The Waterboy, and The Wedding Singer. I have seen most of his movies.

Adam Sandler is my hero because he makes people and me laugh. He is an actor that doesn’t care about the money, he cares most about the people. He inspires me to make people laugh. He is funny and I would like to make people laugh like he does. He inspires me to make people smile. I want to entertain people when I grow up. I don’t know how, but I will entertain people when I grow up.

Adam Sandler might make your day. His movies might make you smile. He has done a lot of stuff to help other people. He has helped people with cancer. He went back to his hometown and gave one million dollars to the Boys and Girls Club. You don’t need to know him to find out that he is a funny person. He could change your way of looking at things like he has done to me.