Adam Sandler

by Aries from Oxnard

Adam Sandler
Adam Sandler

My hero is Adam Sandler. He is my hero for so many reasons. One of the reasons is that he is hilarious. A hero doesn’t always have to save lives.

Here are some reasons why he is my hero. The first reason is because he’s funny and an excellent actor. He is a very good person according to my idea. He is so cool and kind. His movies might make people feel better when they’re feeling down. I know he makes me feel a whole lot better. Adam Sandler saves people from desperation. Adam Sandler is my key to a whole different world.

Big Daddy
Big Daddy

Adam Sandler was born September 9, 1966, in Brooklyn, New York. He has seven brothers. He always had been a class clown. When he turned seventeen, he took advice from one of his brothers and tried out for the Comedy Club. One of the first movies he came out in was “Billy Madison". Some other movies are "Bubble Boy", "Chuck and Larry", "50 first dates", "The Wedding Singer", "The Longest Yard", "Click", "Anger Management", and "Spanglish". My Favorite movie he made is "Big Daddy"!

Adam’s parents are Jewish. His parents’ names are Judy and Stanley. Adam Sandler is a great hero to me!