50 Cent

by Mitja from Slovenia

My hero is 50 Cent because he is cool and a good rapper and makes good music. 50 Cent has made a lot of money and he has donated money to people who need money. 50 Cent lives in a big house worth millions. 50 cent's songs include "Power of the Dollar" and "Guess Who's Back."

His real name is Curtis Jackson. He was born on July 6, 1976. His childhood was hard because his mother died under mysterious circumstances. Luckily, his grandparents took him in and provided for him. 50 Cent attended Andrew Jackson High School, but soon was expelled. He later got his GED while in jail.

In April 2000, 50 Cent was at his grandmother's house when he was shot nine times. One of these was on his jaw. While in recovery for the next few months, Columbia Records dropped him from their label.

That is something about 50 Cent, and I think he is the best rapper in the world.