Press_Release

My Hero Returns To Orange County Imagination Celebration

Participants create
Participants create
Contact: Victoria Murphy FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
[email protected]
949.376.5964

MY HERO RETURNS TO ORANGE COUNTY IMAGINATION CELEBRATION

LAGUNA BEACH, CA – 02/20/17 - The MY HERO Project is teaming up with the Laguna Art Museum to present this year’s Imagination Celebration. The event, sponsored by the Orange County Department of Education, will take place:

SATURDAY, APRIL 29, 2017
11:00 AM-2:00 PM 

LAGUNA ART MUSEUM
307 CLIFF DRIVE
LAGUNA BEACH, CA 92651

This will be the fifth year that the MY HERO Gallery has participated in the Imagination Celebration, an annual event that takes place each spring. The family friendly event invites collaboration by artists, students, schools, community venues, and arts organizations. 

This year’s theme is The Power of Possibility. The MY HERO Gallery will help attending children and their families explore the Possibility of Peace by creating Peace Flags.

More than 250 children and their families are expected to visit the Laguna Art Museum to create art projects hosted by local artists and art organizations, including The MY HERO Project.

MY HERO is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to sharing stories of heroes around the world. The MY Hero participation at the Imagination Celebration is funded by a generous grant from the FOA Foundation of Laguna Beach. For more information on The MY HERO Project, please visit our website.

For more information on the Imagination Celebration at the Laguna Art Museum website