Veterinarians

by Alice from Elgin

Veterinarians are my heroes because they save many animals. They don't care about getting dirty and getting blood all over them. All they care about is saving an animal's life before something bad happens to it. This is why I am inspired by veterinarians. Who is your hero? And why does he or she inspire you? Do you want to be like your hero when you grow up?

Veterinarians are very important people in our society. The reason they are important to me is because they save many animals' lives everyday. They are not only heroes to animals, but they are also heroes to people, too. They help people understand what to do to help the animals. They help an animal's owner understand what is wrong with the animal. Can you cure it? And if you can't, you have to put it to sleep. And if the animal isn't in pain, let it live for the rest of its days.

Veterinarians help animals get better by giving them medicine or performing surgery on them. Animals depend on them to get a rock out of their stomach or an object out of their paw. Vets are very serious about saving animals' lives. They don't need irresponsible people to mess anything up. If the vet is doing surgery, he or she needs as much help as possible without the room being crowded.

Veterinarians are of value to me because they don't abuse animals, they help them get better. They help me to learn about animals and they teach me how to understand what to do, and how to determine what is wrong with an animal. That is why I want to be a vet when I grow up. I love helping animals. And I will do anything to be able to save their lives.

You just found out why veterinarians are so important to me, the community and the animals. Vets are generous people. They only want to help an animal get better. Sometimes when they can't help them, they might put it out of its misery and just put it to sleep. That is why I want to be a vet when I grow up. That is why vets are important to the community. What do you want to be when you grow up?