Angels

friends

by Jessica from Mount Joy

The reason that I picked friends to be one of my hero's is because they are very caring to me. They can talk to me about things. They are very out going. You laugh when you are with them. You can go places with them You can have sleepovers with them. You can ride bike with them. You can play sports and walk with them. You can do homework with them. You can play board games with them. You can have fun being around them. You can go swimming with them. You can go shopping with them. You can go to church with them. You can go to the movies with them. You can go to the park with them. You can go on vacation with them. You can go to the mall with them. You can also go to each others houses and do different things at each others houses . I am so glad that I picked friends to be my hero's because my friends are very close to me. My friends are like a brother or sister to me. If I did not have friends my life would not be the same. I am so glad that I have friends to do all of these things with.

The reason that I picked God to be one of my hero's is because he put us here on earth. You can talk to him. If you give him a prayer he will answer it. If you beleave in him you can go to church to sing about him. When you die you will go to haven with him. When you are going through tough times he will be there to tell you what is right or what is wrong. He can also help you make the right choices and help you say the right things.

The reason that I picked family to be one of my hero's is because my family is there for me when I need help. They are there for me when I need to have a ride to softball practice or if I have to go somewhere with my friends. They are there to help me with homework. They are there for me if I need to talk to them about something that I might have trouble with at school or outside of school. They can help you practice with sports. They can play games with you. They can keep you cumpany and they can also go places with you.

The reason that I picked my Nana to be one of my hero's is because she died. She was very caring to me. She always thought of others before herself. She would buy stuff for us. She was very loving to everybody. She ways very pretty and she was very nice. She was very funny to me. She loved to get flowers. She loved to go shopping with us and she also loved to cook for us.

The reason that I picked friends, family, and my Nana is becasue they are very importent to me in my life. They are my hero's because of all of the things that I have mentioned above, I am glad that i picked these four because it makes me really think about how they are very important to me in my life.