My Great Grandma Wagar

by Alyssa from Prescott

My Hero is my great grandma Wagar. She is my hero because she is caring and she thinks about other people before herself. She died 2 years ago. All the memory I heard about her are always positive and never negative because there are no negatives. A lot of family members were sad when she died. She persevered when she was down. She was a good influence for my family.

My great grandma Wagar was born March 27, 1913. She lived in a little town house in Wagarville. She married my great grandpa (Rodert John Wagar) they got married November 16, 1932. She died at the age 91 and she died August 16, 2004. She was a housewife and helped on the farm. She worked hard everyday and inspired the people around her.

My great grandma persevered when she was sick (old). She also was known for helping out her friends when they were sick. She used to go around the neighbourhood and help them.

My great grandma was always very caring. I picked my great grandma Wagar because she would do anything for me even if it meant going to the end if the world.