Victor Natwarlal

by Ria from Wooster

My dad is my hero. He is my one and only hero. I love him so much and he loves me. He's really nice to people he knows and sees. He's really playful. If he was your dad you would think the same thing too. He always forgives people when they do wrong. He always puts a smile on my face when I see him. My dad has been a very good citizen to everybody. He always thinks very hard on everything. I know he will always be my hero. I want to be just like him when I grow up so I can have all the same qualities as him.

My dad has accomplished many things in life. He's given so many things to charity. He always donates things that we don't need anymore to people who are in need. He has donated clothes, bikes, and toys. I am very proud of him. He does everything he needs to do to help everybody. I think he has all the qualities a hero should have.

My dad was born in India. He moved to the states when he was 28. He is very tall and he has brown skin. He has taken our family back to India before to show us where he grew up. It was really cool to go back and see where he lived. At his house, he had 5 different gardens to provide food for his family. My dad is an amazing person, which is why I chose him as my hero!