Teresa Toriseva

by Adam from Wheeling

My hero is my mom because she is a very generous person. She will always think of me first. She also cares for me very much. She makes sure I have everything I want and need. Also, when I need help, she is there to give it to me. She is my hero because of all these reasons. She is special to me, and she is my hero.

My mom is a very generous person. She is always willing to give up her valuable time to help me when I need it. She is always helping me to get things done. Once I lost my school blazer. Even though that was foolish and irresponsible, she helped me get them back. I know that I can always count on her to land me a hand even when she is busy.

My mom is quite caring. She cares for me very much. She makes sure that I am happy. She never says that she does not care. She always has everything under control because she knows that I like that. I know she cares for me alot.

My mom is so helpful. She helps me get my homework done and makes sure I am ready for school in the morning. When I have a chore to do and it is very hard, she always helps me out. I am so proud of her.

My mom is a generous, caring, and helpful person. She is my number one hero. She is my top role model. She is someone I definitely look up to. She believes that education is the most important thing in life. I am glad that she is my mom.