Terri Irwin

by Bridgette from Melbourne

terri (australia zoo window)
terri (australia zoo window)

Terri is a single mother after a terrible accident in the Great Barrier Reef. The love of her life died. He was the great hero Steve Irwin.

Terri has two kids. Their names are Bindi and Bob. Terri looks after the Australian Zoo with the help of family and friends. She likes all animals at the Australian Zoo.

Terri and Steve met in an early age. They loved the zoo and each other. She will never forget him. They saved many animals together. They were unstoppable and this is why she is my hero.

Terri is a great person. She is kind and hard working. She is the kind of person that you can depend on. She is a very nice person.

Many tears came down Terri's face the day of her husbands death. She and her daughter Bindi and her son Bob were very depressed when they found out about the terrible news that her husband had died.

Hi, my name is Bridgette. I am 11 on the 8th of July. I have one dog, his name is Billy. I have one brother and one sister. Her name is Hollie and my brother's name is Lachlan. He is 8 and she is 15. I love sports. I have brown hair. I also love animals.