Tom

by Trevor from Innisfil

Don't give up

Tom Gerberg was born on August 1st in Toronto. He grew up in North York. Just some of his family members are Trevor, Ellen, Adam, Jennifer, Steve, and Michle. Tom Gerberg went to York University and Police College. Tom Gerberg's interest when he was a kid was sports, girls, reading, and drawing. Today he is a really good drawer.

Tom Gerberg's main influence in his life was his dad, because his dad taught him everything he knows today.

Tom Gerberg experienced becoming a father, going to work every day, getting good grades in school, not being in the NFL because of events. This affected Tom Gerberg because when he was in University for the NFL (National Football League) and he had to leave, and he kept on getting these letters to come back. Then 6 years later he got a letter saying come back. These where defining moments in his life.

Tom Gerberg is a hero to me because he made me. He has taught me everything I know. And he is a great guy to be around. Just some of his character traits are responsibility, good sense of humor, honesty, loyalty, and kindness.

This is why Tom Gerberg is my hero.