Terry Marie Garneau

by Aaron from Morinville

My Mom - My Hero<br>(I created it!)
My Mom - My Hero
(I created it!)

My hero is my mom (Terry Marie Garneau). She taught me to never give up. She was always there for me and she was the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen. She taught me that life is too short so you should make the best of what you've got. My mom would do anything for me, she would always keep me safe. Even though she got really sick, my mom would always try and have fun. She loved me and my sisters so much. I just wish that I could say goodbye. She changed my life. My mom made a huge difference in my life.

My mom lives in Heaven. If I could say one last thing to my mom, it would be, "I love you!" Sometimes I wish she was here, other times I don’t, because I know she’s in a better place. That’s why I picked my mom for my hero.

The hero I would like to be would be an author; I know this would make my mother proud – she loved my stories and kept them on her wall.