Soldier

by Logan from Wheeling, West Virginia

A military soldier is a because he is saving our country. He doesn't have to save us, but he wants to. He gets to drive tanks, trucks, ships, and army jeeps. He gets to use different types of camo patterns. He is my hero.

His camo patterns are awesome. He gets to choose from digital, hardwoods, regular, desert, and jungle. Same thing with pants. His boots are black, brown, green, and tan. He gets to choose his color of his boot. I like the jungle pattern.

He gets drive, how cool is that. I would like to drive a tank. He gets to drive tanks, trucks, ships, and army jeeps. The jeep has a huge machine gun on the back of it, he drives that a lot in Iraq. He also drives an army truck. He drives it because they need supplies shipped to Iraq. So they need him to drive the supplies to Iraq, after it is off the ship.

He doesn't have save us, but he wants to. So we should be very thankful that he is doing this for us. If it wasn't for him we would not be winning our war in Iraq. He is our hero. He is a loving and caring person for our country.