Alfredo Sinclair

by Candace from New Jersey

Alfredo Sinclair (Google Images)
Alfredo Sinclair (Google Images)

“A hero faced it all: he needs not be defeated but he must be undaunted,” Andrew Bernstein indicated. Heroes are frightless and are determined to finish a set goal that is put in play. An ordinary person can do something extraordinary, affecting the lives of people around the world. A hero can be famous or an ordinary person who is selfless, loyal, and someone who will dedicate or just sacrifice their life for others. Alfredo Sinclair is a hero to Panama and people around the world for his artwork.

Alfredo Sinclair was a famous artist born on December 8, 1915 in Panama City, Panama. Alfredo Sinclair was the first person of Panama to study abstractions, art that does not represent a real object. Alfredo also worked with Humberti Ivaldi, the director of the National School of Painting, on how or just what abstractions were.

Alfredos Sinclair's Artwork (Google Images)

Alfredo studied in Argentina between the years of 1947 and 1951. He worked with paints and put glossy finishes on his work. He worked on different kinds of paintings. Many people didn’t understand his work because it wasn’t set to be a certain object. Alfredo went to many colleges and places explaining his work to people so they would understand it more.

Alfredo Sinclair was a very brave man because he never quit and he believed in his work. He was also an open-minded person. He set a goal and tried to achieve it. Because he made many different paintings with no meaning, Alfredo was a confident man. He tried his hardest and never gave up; he believed in himself, most of all, he was a dreamer. Dreamers dream and wish and let their imagination go. He took his dreams and wishes and made them goals and achieved them. Alfredo Sinclair was a great, successful man!

In conclusion, heroes are frightless and are determined. Heroes are extraordinary people who help others they don’t even know. Alfredo Sinclair is a hero to people of Panama and the world. Heroes are proud of what they do and are good people, exactly like Alfredo Sinclair.

Alfredo Sinclair - wikipedia
Alfredo Sinclair - Absolute Astronomy