Sharon

by Kaitlin from Wheeling

I think a true hero is a person that is close to you. My hero doesn't do drugs. My hero is also very kind. My hero works hard. My true hero is my grandma.

My grandma never did drugs. I bet she got asked to though. That's what a true hero does. They turn down bad situations. That's why my true hero is my grandma. She'll do anything to keep herself out of danger of serious problems.

My grandma is so nice and caring. She'll let you help her with a lot of jobs, like baking cookies or planting flowers. She'll also play games with you every now and then. She'll play card tricks too. My grandma will practically do anything with you as long as it's not dangerous. She's the best grandma to hang out with.

I would also say my grandma is hardworking. If you get her to start something, and it's hard, she'll continue to do it until she gets it. For example, this one time she started a puzzle. It took her so long to finish it, but did finish it. If you want to give up at something, than you should talk to my grandma.

MY grandma is the best grandma anyone could ever had. She can be so cool. My grandma will always be drug free, kind, and even hard working. I like her for all those things, but the reason she is my true hero is because she will always love me. Now that's the Story of a true hero.