Scrappy Hunt Spencer Elliott

by Maddy from Prescott, Canada

my hero (family picture)
my hero (family picture)

My hero is my dog Scrappy. The three reasons why he is my hero is that when people try to hit me or they yell at me, he will show his teeth and growl at them. My dog is very protective of me. He always tells us when someone is at the door and when he wants to go to the washroom. He is very smart dog.

Scrappy was born outside of Perth on March, 12, 2006. He is a Walker Beagle. The colour of his fur is black, copper, and white, he has very long ears and has the cutest face. He has sad puppy eyes when he does not get something that he wants. Scrappy has lived with my family and me since he was able to leave his mom.

Scrappy Hunt Spencer Elliott is a very kind dog he is very loving and beautifully loved. My hero is very important to me because he is my dog and because he means a lot to me. He gets very sad when I leave in the morning to go to school.

Scrappy Hunt Spencer Elliott has four people that look after him: Shirley, Vickie, Willie and me. He also has a brother. His name is Scooby Hunt Spencer Elliott.