Steve R. Irwin

by Shaye from Melbourne

'OHH CRICKEY'
Steve Irwins Movie (Google Steve Irwin)
Steve Irwins Movie (Google Steve Irwin)

Steve Irwin was a great Australian hero. Steve was born on February 22 1962 and died on September 4 2006. Steve was born in Essendon, Victoria. He died at Port Douglas, Queensland. Steve Irwin was married to Terri and he had a daughter and son, named Bindi and Bob.

Steve was 44 when he died of a stingray attack. This year he has been dead for two years and he would have been 46 years old. His full name was Stephen Robert Irwin.

Steve Irwin risked his life for his crocodiles and to do shows with his snakes. He loved his kids and he loved his job.

Steve Irwin at Australia Zoo (wikipeadia steve irwin)

Steve worked at Australia Zoo. He loved doing the shows with the animals. He treasured his kids, his wife and his work. Everyone around the world loved him. He loved his kids and loved his job.

Steve had blonde hair. He was tall. Mostly he was brave all the time. The people who knew him were lucky to know him. He was a loved person in the world for what he did. It was great that he saved animals. It looks like his daughter Bindi is following in his footsteps.

Steve Irwin's nickname was the Crocodile Hunter. Steve was a loved television personality who was passionate about wildlife. Steve gained worldwide fame. He was on television a lot, but he was mostly known for the television show The Crocodile Hunter.

Steve worked at Australia Zoo. He loved doing the shows, the animals and working. He treasured his kids, his wife and his work. Everyone around the world loved him.

Wikipedia - My hero tackles crocodiles
crocodile hunter - My hero saves crocodiles

Hi, my name is Shaye. I'm ten years old. My birthday is on September 30th. I've got one brother and one sister. I have a dog whose name is Zac. He's a Maltese shi-tsu. Zac is turning six next year. We also have another dog named Paris. She's not even one yet. I used to have a hermit crab named Nippy. I got him on the 29th of January and he died on 7th of May. I hope that you like my web page.