Stephen Frantz

by Luke from Wooster

My dad is my hero. I chose my dad because he does a lot for me. He helps me with my baseball. He helps me clean my room. In fall he helps build leaf piles for me and my sisters. In summer he takes me swimming and in winter he helps build forts out of snow. In fact, he works at GM Motors building cars and car parts. He works very long hours but still finds time to spend with me and my family.

My dad's full name is Stephen Ray Frantz. He was born in New Philly. A lot of people say I'm a lot like him. Sometimes he sleeps over on the bottom bunk of my bed and tells me stories of when he was a little boy. I love it when he does this because this is when I realize how much we are alike. When he was a little kid he used to tunnel through straw in his Grandpa Ray's barn. I also find myself digging tunnels through straw, too. I like it when people tell me I'm just like my dad because I can't wait to grow up and be just like him. My dad will always be my hero!