Dr. Stephen R. Covey

by Yudha from Bandung

Halo, I am Yudha from XI D, SMAN 5 Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. I’m a big fan of Dr. Stephen R. Covey with his inspiring books. He really inspired me in doing my daily life which is full of personal problems I have to solve. And Dr. Covey shows me the way to do that.

In his – old – book, which is “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People”, he wrote down his thoughts about the things that leaders have to do. I’m really intending to be one. And now I know how to reach it with my own capability after I read the book.

I’ve always thought how, if all people in the world read his book and do the things contained in the book, I’m sure that the world will be a better place, because the book will cure everyone from the leader-want-to-be syndrome. It’s influencing people in an amazing way.

Thanks to you, Dr. Covey for inspiring me a lot to face my problems as well as you suggested. You have come to be my hero since I know that your wise thoughts have influenced me in the way I think.