Rey Mysterio

by Corey from Wheeling, West Virginia

My hero is Rey Mysterio. He is heroic in Wrestling matches. He stands up for people if they are getting beat up, for example, Batastia and Evan Borne. Rey cares for his fans and other people. I am going to tell you why Rey Mysterio is my hero.

Rey is heroic. He never backs down from fights. He never, never, ever quits when he is in a wrestling match. He fights for other people. He puts his body on the line every single match.

Rey stands up for people. When someone is hurt he helps them back on their feet. When Batastia is losing in a Tag team match, Rey interferes with the match so they can win. When Evan Borne was getting beat up by Kane, Rey helped him out and took even a worse beating from Kane. He did it because he stands up for people.

Rey cares for people. Every night he gives a kid one of his cover masks because he cares for his fans. Every Christmas the W.W.E. visits the troops in an event called "Tribute to the Troops" and every year he goes because he cares for the troops in Iraq. When someone is getting beat up he stands up for them because he cares. In fact, he cares for everybody who is nice.

That is why Rey Mysterio is my hero. Rey is a true hero. He cares, he is heroic and he stands up for people in need. Rey will live as a hero for other people besides me. Rey will live forever in my heart.