Rob Dyrdek

by Gabe from Saddle River

A picture of Rob Dyrdek (http://espn.go.com/ (Frederick M. Brown ))

My hero is Rob Dyrdek, and he is hard-working, kind, and brave. He was born in Kettering, Ohio, and he currently lives in California. He is 37 years old.

Rob Dyrdek is kind for many reasons, like inviting people to his Fantasy Factory. His Fantasy Factory is primarily a big skatepark and office building that Rob works in. For example, one time he invited a teenager named Cole Hernandez who had been sending him videos of himself dancing for a year. Additionally, he has a show for it called Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. Another reason why he is kind is because he gave skateboards to kids who needed them. Also at that event, he wrestled two professional wrestlers, which shows how committed he was to the organization. The last reason why he is kind is he built areas for people to skateboard for places that needed them, like the North Hollywood spot, which is in the shape of the word "Wild". 

To me, Rob Dyrdek is hard-working and determined.  One of the reasons why, is that he works hard to keep his companies and clothing lines popular and modern. For example, a shoe company called DC SHOES CO sponsored him to skateboard. He worked hard to make his signature shoe likeable and comfortable to wear. Also, Rob is hard-working because he works on big shows like the car flip he performed, which was a major event promoting the Chevrolet Sonic. He probably would not have done that without a little practice assuring him that he would not hurt himself accidentally. One last reason why he is hard-working is that he worked and works hard to make skateparks for places that do not have them or need them.

And last but not least, Rob is brave because he makes new companies and is not afraid to fail with them. For example, Rob started a company called Wild Grinders, which is a series of skateboarding action figures. He did not know if it was going to fail and not sell any. He was prepared to accept what happened. Fortunately for him, the sales were successful. Another reason why he is brave is that he makes hard-to-make places for people to skateboard. There is one in California called the North Hollywood spot, which is in the shape of the word "Wild." It is next to a Wild Grinders-themed 7-11. One more reason why he is brave is because he does big tricks and events, like when he flipped a car off of a ramp, which I mentioned earlier. That is why Rob Dyrdek is brave.

All in all, Rob Dyrdek is kind, hard-working and brave. A reason why he is kind is that he gave skateboards to kids. Additionally, Rob is hard-working because he builds skateparks and skate spots for places that need them. Also, Rob is brave because he makes new companies and is not afraid to fail with them. In conclusion, Rob Dyrdek is a hero and should be thought of as a hero for all these reasons.