Richard

by Ray from Innisfil

My hero is Richard Challoner because he is very nice guy. He is my dad. He was born in raised in Saint Cathrines. His favourite thing to do is play with me and my sister. He is 6 feet tall.

His life is ok. He is the oldest out of his brother and his sister. His hero was his Dad because he taught how to have a good life and how to have a long, exiting life. My grandfather taught my dad how to build things.

When he was little he always liked to build stuff and help his Dad because he found that fun in one way. He liked to listen to music and liked to play with his friends. He demonstrates kindness, respect and caring, because he respects people as much as he can and he cares for people.

The things that my Dad doesn't like I like because when I play video games he says "get outside, that play station is incredibly boring." He thinks playing video games is not a good life and I agree. My dad would like me to go outside and play sports because he wants me to be active and not lazy.

And now he is forty four years old, living a great life. My dad inspires me because he has always been really nice to me and he taught me to live a good life by doing things that I love.