Reginald Alfred Bush the II

by Frank from Innisfil

“It's everything I dreamed of. I was used to the media attention, and playing at USC prepared me for it because I was always in the spotlight.”
Reggie Bush!
Reggie Bush!

What is a hero? Well, to me it is someone who has a great character, never gives up, and always goes the extra mile. To me a hero is Reginald Alfred Bush 2 (A.K.A. Reggie Bush).

Reggie Bush was born on March 2nd, 1985, in Spring Valley, California and grew up in San Diego. He attended Helix High School, and went to U.S.C. His inspiration to play football was Barry Sanders.

Touchdown!
Touchdown!

Some challenges Reggie Bush faced were having no touchdowns six games into the season, his father abandoning him, and breaking his knee at the end of the season. After all that, Reggie never gave up and now he is one of the best half backs in the N.F.L.

A big part why Reginald is my hero is because he gave relief to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. he helped by donating football equipment and Hummer vehicles. He also helped the New Orleans Saints win their first ever N.F.C. South Championship!

And that's why Reginald Alfred Bush the 2nd is my hero!