Qaiser Malik

by Afroze from Shelter Bay

My hero is my dad. His name is Qaiser Malik. He was born in Pakistan on February 6th. He got married in 1995. His wife's name is Fatima. His two daughters are Afroze and Lala, and his son is Faizan. He did his MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in 1978, then he started his work in computer science in Pakistan. Later he worked in Saudi Arabia.

In 2005, he immigrated to Canada with his family. When he came to Canada he didn't know anything about Canada. At the beginning, he did tough jobs. He also was not use to the EXTREME cold weather in Canada. It wasn't long though before he bought a house.

My dad demonstrates heroism when he helps people who are ill. He was also very helpful. Once when our car got stuck in a ditch, he got us out of trouble. He also fixes things that are broken. My dad is a hero!!