Peter Garin Kilpatrick

by Cassidy from Innisfil

My Hero is my dad Peter Garin Kilpatrick. My Dad grew up with one sister, three brothers and two step sisters. He was born there grew up There in Newmarket Ontario in Canada. He is A hero to me because he looks after me and tries to find new things for important energy.

My dad's Hobby is High energy Physics. He likes to look at new energies and phenomenon (an observable fact). He experiments with magnetic fields and electricity. His favorite successful hobby is his Magnetic switch (a way of switching a magnetic field off).

My dad's Hero is Nikola Tesla who was born July tenth 1856 and died December seventh 1943. Tesla discovered the basics for things such as computer t.v, phone etc. He discovered this over one hundred years ago! Tesla had higher thinking than most people.

Now that you know about my dad, I'll tell you about his childhood. When my Dad was young he wanted to be a scientist so he could change the way the space travel was but it didn't work out that way. My Dad now works at and owns Services Plus Heating and Air.

So I hope you learned a lot about my Dad and how he most importantly helps me, cares for me and loves me! THE END!