Percy Jackson

by Luka from Trnovo, Slovenia

Percy Jackson is a character from a book. The writer is Rick Riordan. He's a 14 years old boy with ADHD and dislexia. His mother's name is Sally Jackson. His father is Poseidon, the god of the sea. He's half blood: half boy, half god. When he was 12 years old, he was in a half blood camp for the first time. It's a camp for half blooded. He brought back master bolt, to save god's friendship. He saved the whole camp from the invasion of monsters, and he was punished for that. He saved his friends in every situation, for any price. And he was betrayed by his best friend, who stepped on the dark Kronos' side. And then he still fought for this person to bring him on the light side.

Some hero clips from the book:
3rd book: He put the weight of the whole sky on his neck to save Artemis, the goddess of the hunt.
3rd book: When Bianca di Angelo picked a figure from the cursed pile, so Golem rose. And either, when he knew that she was responsible, he wanted to sacrifice himself instead.
3rd book. There was a creature named Orphiataurus. If somebody would kill it, it would give a person the power to rush Mt. Olympus, to be like a God. But he wasn't so selfish. He could have done that, but he didn't: he didn't want to kill the living thing, to get the power and betray his friends.

He was a hero in every situation, even in the worst of them. I wish he could be alive with all the Olympians and friends. He is my hero.

Luka Školč, 6.b Primary school Trnovo, Slovenia.