My mum Narine

by Armen from Novosibirsk, Russia

My hero is mum. My mum’s name is Narine. She is 42 years-old. She is a safety inspector.

She has got black hair; her hair is medium-length. She has got brown eyes. She is tall. I think she is very beautiful.

She was born in a town of Artashat. She learnt at school №1. She liked maths, biology, P.E. She was an excellent student. She did basketball, volley ball. She participated in competitions. She was the champion in the school. After school she worked in a shop. Now she works in Opera and Ballet theatre, it is the biggest theatre in Novosibirsk.

My mum likes to embroider and she has a fantastic collection of her works. My mum likes to read historical novels. My mum likes opera and ballet. She likes to cook delicious dishes, I always enjoy her dishes. I can say that my mum can do all therefore she is my hero and I love her.