Music

by Novia from Bandung

There are many kinds of music such dangdut music, rock music, pop music, R&B music and anymore. Everyone knows music. Because music is popular now. Particularly when the new musicians produce any new song. All about the music is very interesting to me because I like music especially pop music and slow music.

When I feel bored, the friend that accompanies me is music. I turn on a tape and I listen to a melody from cassette. Sometime when I feel alone without my parents and my friends, just music can make me not sad anymore. If I feel sad generally I listen to rock music. It makes me happy again and I forget my problem. Do you ever feel it's difficult when you study in your room? I think everyone does.

When we want to get full concentration, generally we can’t do it. Do you want to know the solution? That is easy. You listen to slow music. That can make your brain fresh so we are ready to do more activities again. I think you can try to listen to music before you sleep. You can choose love song or slow melody.

Music is my hero for me. Because when I am alone, sad, angry or bored, just music that can help me. That is a loyal friend. Life without music has no sense, and your sorrow is not interesting and is not happy. Do you like music? I think you do. The young people and old people like music. It can make people more comfortable and relax. So music is very useful in our life.