My Mother is my Hero

by Putri from Bandung

This is my mom, she is very kind and wise. She is always my partner for sharing about all things that I have passed and experienced. I often talk and ask some questions of her. Because I always want to figure out anything. Every time when I am confused about solving my problems she always gives me advice. Only a simple word but it’s very meaningful for me.

My mom is an open minded person, she never tries to force me to agree with what she said. But I learn so much from her, everything she said is best, I know, I believe that. She’s not too beautiful like an actress, sexy like a model, smart like a professor. I know that she’s not perfect, but I know that she always tries to be the best for her family. Smile is always showing on her face. Laugh is always coloring her interaction. Patient, yes she is always patient in facing me, her naughty girl, her obstinate girl. I love her cooking, it taste delicious. Everything she makes, everybody likes. That’s why she is nice.

My mom is a strong woman. She never said that she is facing a trouble now, she never shows me sadness, she never shows me a storm raining on her life. But I know that she struggles only to make her family happy, only to see laughter on our face. She struggles to shows her smile, she struggles to show that she is okay, makes everything okay.

Mommy… a thousand thanks are not enough for you love to us,
A million dollar money is not enough to repay you, even when all over universe are order to repay you…
Mommy my live is empty without you…
I’ll have no strange in life, tears will drown me down.
This world will look terrible…
I’ll be stuck in darkness, can’t get out...
Thank God, you keep me precious…
Keep her on Your blessing always.
Thank you mom, I know this is just nothing, but I want to say thanks to you, my everything, my hero.