My Mother is my Hero

by Mutiara Turfa from SMAN 5 Bandung

My hero is my mother. I really admire her. There are a lot of reasons to choose my mother my hero. She is still beautiful although she already has 2 children. She cares of her performance a lot. She loves to spend her spare time for shopping. And we always go shopping together every Sunday. We go to factory outlet and we spend all day to buy something or only go for window shopping. My father doesn't allow me to play with my friend. My father is overprotective of me. Sometimes I feel my father is annoying because he treats me like a little girl. But my mother tells me that Dad does it because he loves me.

My mother always supports me. She gives me spirit when I'm down or when I'm in trouble. I always share everything with her. I always tell her my new experience or something like a story with my friend and also about my boyfriend. There isn't a gap between us. Maybe because my mother married at a young age so it makes our ages are not different so far.

My mother is a businesswoman .She goes to her office in the morning and comes home in the evening. I like to see her style when she works. She always wears high heels and full make up. Someday I want to be like her. I want to have my own job, have my own money, and not depend on my husband so I can buy anything that I want to buy with my money.

I want to be like my mother. Having a good husband, a good career, good children and live happily ever after.