I Love My Mom

by Dessy Nur Annisa from SMAN 5 Bandung

For me, my hero is my Mom. She is everything for me, and she can be everything. She is my parent and also my best friend. She is my first parent, she is the first person I met in my life. My mom is my best friend, she is also my first teacher. She always loves me although I often make her angry or disappointed.

She gave me birth, gives me the best, protects me. She taught me everything. How to be a nice girl, to appraise others. She supports me and always thinks about my future. When I feel sad, my mom can make me laugh and forget my sadness.

Sometimes she doesn’t allow me to do something and that makes me angry, but I know that she knows what is good for me and what is bad for me. I know she treats me like that because she doesn't want something bad happen to me. I don’t know how to describe it, but I love her so much, more than I love myself.