My Mom

by Jordan from Innisfil

The person I chose for my hero is my mom. My mom is a caring, understanding and a kind person. My mom is always there for me when I need help or if I’m not feeling well and she takes care of our family.

My mom was born at Mount Sinai hospital in Toronto on December 13th. She lives with my dad and has 3 children. My mom works in an office in Toronto. She is an administrator. Her favourite colour is pink and her favourite food is pasta. My mom likes to read, cook, and play sports with my brother and I.

My mom takes care of me. In the morning she wakes me up and makes my breakfast, and gets me ready for school. One day I broke my arm at school and she picked me up and took me to the hospital. After the hospital she took me to McDonalds and brought me my favourite happy meal. then she took me home and put me in my bed and put my arm on some pillows so I could get some rest.

My mom is also understanding. She listens to my problems and understands me even when no one else does. When I am sad my mom comes and talks to me and tries to make me feel better. Sometimes she tickles me to make me happy.

My mom is my best friend. She plays games with me and makes me laugh and always takes good care of our family. I would like to be just like my mom when I grow up.