Mom

by Mikayla from Morinville

My hero is my mom because she is very important to me. She has Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is one of the worst kinds of arthritis you can get. She’s come along way through her pains and aches. Arthritis is a disease of the joints. Your joints are in your feet, hands, shoulders, knuckles, wrists and knees. My mom is very kind, she will always kiss me goodbye before I go to school. If I come home upset she will talk with me and make me feel a whole lot better. She also helps me if I hurt something.

My mom is is 40 years old and works at Capital Health and my mom's favorite color is purple. My mom's special and a good hero because she also helps me when I feel sick. She spends time with me. We like to cuddle up under a blanket together and watch T.V. together. We sometimes like to play basketball together, and we really like to paint our nails together. My hero’s hero is Lois Hole because she was a successful business woman. She donated and volunteered for local charities. That’s why my mom's a hero to me.