Mom and Dad

by Wuluh from Bandung

My hero is my parents. The reason why I choose my parents as my hero is because they have been in my life since I was born. They are the best persons for me in whole world.

They have done many outstanding acts of kindness and they are very close to their family. My parents have a light side and a dark side. When their dark side is active they are as angry as a wild elephant. In the light side they are as kind, playful, and cuddly as a kitten. It happens when they have a lot of fun. And of all the help that they gave me when I move and for helping me through bad times when I am sad or hurt, they comfort me and they are the star in my heart. My life revolves around them and I don’t know what I would do without them.

They have influenced my life in so many ways. They inspire me in everything I do. Most kids say they hate their parents. They can't understand how much I love my parents. I hope and pray for their health, happiness and everything. I want them to be around me for a long time. No matter what I do or what I don't do, I know that they always love me.

I hope that everyone chooses their own parents to be their heroes in their life. My parents do not fly, do not spin a web like a spider and they are definitely not faster than a speeding bullet but they are much more than all those. They are my heroes and they are my parents!