Guinea Pig, Metka

by Marcel from Trnovo, Slovenia

Today I am going to present you my pet guinea pig, Metka. She was born on 14th of March and I got her for my birthday. She is 1 year old now. She has black and white fur. I chose her for my heroine because she makes me happy everyday. She starts asking for carrots by creating some weird sounds. Her story goes like this: One morning I didn’t hear the clock, but last night I fell asleep when she was in my bed – the alarm clock didn’t wake me up but she started squeaking and waking me up (probably she was just asking for carrots). I got to school later than usual but I had right enough time to sit on my chair, when the school bell rang and the teacher entered. That is one of many stories where Metka helped me. I give her a big carrot whenever she helps me and I am very grateful for having her. Wait! She is squeaking right now! Better feed her. Well, there you have it! Thank you for reading; I hope you have a hero pet too. They help a lot in every day situations.

Bye, Bye !

Marcel Erjavec, Primary school Trnovo, Slovenia