Memeng

by Alrezky from SMAN 5 Bandung

I will tell you about MY HERO. Do you know who she is? This my story.

About three years ago I got a cat. It is female. I didn’t have any idea about her name, so I just called her “Meng”, or in English it is the same as Pussy. After that, the whole family called her “Memeng”. At first, Memeng was found by Aa, my brother, in the street. Memeng is so small and cute, so he brought her home. Aa was afraid of my papa. Because he would be mad if Aa brought the cat home, so instead of that he brought Memeng to the neighbor’s house. Everyday he came to that house to feed Memeng. He even gave her a bell-collar.

Finally, at May 22th 2006, Aa asked for my mama's permission to take Memeng home and guess what? Mama accepted it! When I went home from school, I found a box with a little cat inside it. She was so cute! For detail, her color is mostly white with little black and brown accent in her head. The unique thing is beside her eyes there is a line that made her looks like she wore an eyeliner. I fell in love with her at the first impression!

On that night, everyone was so confused about where Memeng should sleep. Finally I took her to my bedroom and put her in the chair beside my bed. Mama and Papa were a bit worried about that because Memeng had not taken a bath yet, but I didn’t mind. In the morning when I woke up, Memeng already slept in my bed beside me. I was so surprised, so I told Mama about it. Mama decided to take Memeng for a bath.

My family and I finally trained Memeng to poop and pee in the bathroom. We locked her in the bathroom until she knocked at the door and meow-ing asked to go out. She is so smart and since that time she never does poop and pee everywhere..I love her very much. It is why I choose her MY HERO