Michael Jackson

by Fatima from Baku

(Michael Jackson)
(Michael Jackson)

Everyone has a hero.  These are the people whom we see on TV, they have special places in our hearts.  When I was a child I had some heroes.  Year by year my heroes changed.  Now I can say my hero is Michael Jackson.  Michael sang in public for the first time when he was five.  Since that time he had always been in the public eye.  I'm proud of him because he tried to do everything for children.  He saved their lives, gave them food, water and toys.  I also want to help people, especially children.

Twice a year our school collects clothes, books and sweets for children who don't have parents.  I always take part and visit them with my teachers.  Michael Jackson was respectful and caring. He was a kind and gentle soul who had a world of love to give to all who deserved it.  Michael Jackson was a true humanitarian.  He devoted a lot of money to sick children.  He also had special rooms at his home, Neverland, for them.  Michael participated in silent auctions.  He supported 36 charities.

(Michael's Neverland Ranch (X17 Online.com))

Michael Jackson's music teaches everyone to think.  His songs include a lot of topics.  He was a brilliant dancer.  It isn't easy to sing and dance at the same time.  Even I can say it's very difficult because of breathing.  I don't know any singer who can perform like he did.  Michael could keep his promises.  We should know more about popular and famous people. I wish he was still alive.

I'm in the 8th grade. I've always been interested in music. At first I liked just Michael's songs. Then I wanted to know who sings these songs. I found all information about him and became his fan.