Myrna Weiss

by Shayne from Morinville, Canada

My hero is my mom I picked her because she helps me with homework and tests. She doesn't just help me she helps my brother too. My brother and I try to behave so we do not make it harder for her. Trust me, if you could see how hard my mom works, you would understand why she is my hero. One hard thing is that her work starts before our bus leaves. Now I go to Laurena's in the morning and my brother's bus leaves right before she does. Fortunately it all works out thanks to my mom Myrna.

Me and my brother respect her for all she does. She helps not only with school but with other things like she puts us in lots of sports. I am in swimming, Hip Hop, Tennis and later in the year I am going to be in basketball and maybe soccer. My brother is in Swimming and Tennis. She also helps me play guitar and she encourages me to always try my best. She also helps me and my brother get dressed up in all our gear for dirt biking.

My mom Myrna is a very nice person to be with and I am glad that she is my mom. She can trust me too. I am happy that she lets me do things knowing I will be ok. My mom has not saved any lives but she is nice, smart, pretty and she is my mom and she is a hero to me.

My mom's hero is her mom. My mom picked her mom Cecile because she is brave and looks after lots of people and cares for them. She is a nice person to be with and I love spending time with her but my mom and I can't see her anymore because she died of smoking and so now we cry but we all know she is in a better place right now.